Gibson Brands Forums

Sienna Burst Blues

cookieman15061

Great sound Cookie. And some nice blues.

I've got an AD Strat with the S1. Absolutely love the tones I can make with all the guitar switching and the amp settings.

A great guitar and you can find them with really great prices.

Thanks to all my forum brothers for the kind words. The old fingers don't wanna move as they once did but I'll never quit playing.

As far as the strat goes Its just a joy to play. Sounds great with some delay and OD also. I'll do another vid this weekend with some effects on her.

Very nice cookieman!!!! [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

I think I need a Fender on my arsenal

+1...

What mayer said, really.

Lovely, smooth playing and great tone. Add a gorgeous looking guitar into the mix and what is there NOT to like!?

You're being a very bad influence on my psyche at the moment, Cookie!

P.

+1...

What mayer said, really.

Lovely, smooth playing and great tone. Add a gorgeous looking guitar into the mix and what is there NOT to like!?

P.

Lol. Sorry pip I'll try and tone it down.msp_rolleyes.gif

Exactly!!! I´ve spent the last two days gazing at the Fenders and trying to decide which one.

I always thought friends don´t let friends play Fenders but the more I learn and the more I see posts like cookieman´s, the more I know I want one [biggrin]

+1...

What mayer said, really.

P.

Hey thanks fellas. I got no response to this post all night so I figured no one wanted to hear a strat or my playing sucked so bad it chased everyone away.msp_crying.gif

So I'm not the only one who feels that way when no one says Sh!t about a clip that I post :-k

Sounded great. You could've pulled the camera back a little to capture the "whole" cookieman though :)

So I'm not the only one who feels that way when no one says Sh!t about a clip that I post :-k

Sounded great. You could've pulled the camera back a little to capture the "whole" cookieman though :)

Hahaha no you're not brother.

I'm amazed that some posts about the stupidest subjects go on for 10 pages but ones of members playing barely get noticed.

If I catch a clip of another forum member I always leave a positive reply. It's never easy to put yourself on here knowing the great musicians that frequent this place.

As for my camera work... well my wife said the same thing. I'm just never sure if I'm pointing it in the right direction.lol

I'm amazed that some posts about the stupidest subjects go on for 10 pages but ones of members playing barely get noticed.

I completely agree!! It seems as if stupid things cause more discussion because everyone wants to share their different opinions and I guess its just more interesting/fun to argue with other people.... <_<

Yes, very nice picking, very nice. [thumbup]

Thanks a lot for the kind words Jared it is much appreciated.

And as this thread sinks slowly into the next pages of eternity, I'd like to thank everyone for taking the few minutes to view the clip and leaving a friendly reply.

I also encourage more to put their music on here for us to enjoy. It's nice to associate a musical style to a name.

cookieman

Archived