Gibson Brands Forums

No guitar for three months...will I make it lol

swleary

My surgery was supposed to be in November but my surgeon had a cancellation. Now the surgery is booked for Apr.11/2011. The past two days have been trying to move my schedule around and get things organized....what fun this has been...I totally blame Stevejoshlay1 for this...just sayin lol

When I had mine, I thought nothing but guitar and chords while I was in pain and in theropy. Keep your mind on the guitar even when you can't play. For a month and a half I played guitar in my head and looked at new songs I wanted to play. I can't say for sure but after this , I was told my speed had increased and songs had also increased in quality. New song's had come easier to play. hope you use the time, other then complaining about the pain. [thumbup]

Good advice Steve. I think that's what I'll try to do. I see what you used to make it better for you, you already had everything stored in to your brain and that helped alot when the time came to play. It's kinda like how the brain can rewire itself and be ready for anything when the time comes.

Archived