Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forum

steve.taylorjr

Welcome, to the "Magic Kingdom!" (Sorry, Disneyland)

"Magic"...because it comes and then..."poof," it goes,

without warning! ;>) While it's here...it's a LOT of

fun, and very informative. Good folks, too...with varied

senses of humor/irony. Stick around, you'll enjoy it.

CB

Welcome, to the "Magic Kingdom!" (Sorry, Disneyland)

"Magic"...because it comes and then..."poof," it goes,

without warning! ;>) While it's here...it's a LOT of

fun, and very informative. Good folks, too...with varied

senses of humor/irony. Stick around, you'll enjoy it.

CB

what do you mean? does the website go under construction sometimes? where does it go?

what do you mean? does the website go under construction sometimes? where does it go?

Welcome.

A bit of an inside joke - we just came of a crash and the forums were down for a couple days. There's usually a crash about every quarter, but the down time is usually less than 24 hours.

B)

Hi and a very warm welcome

It has under gone many changes and developments etc; but I think ultimately it has improved and provided a place for like minded guitar and music lovers to have a joke and discuss music!

Happy Easter

Matt

I'm new to this Forum and I must say, great to be with some guitar people for a change. Screw Facebook. I'm a Guitar Forum kind of guy. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Awesome forum, for guitarists only!!!! Peace

There are a few who don't play guitar...how they got through security is a mystery.

There are some wanabees here.... That's not a bad thing though. I went from wanabee to guitar player in just a few years... You will find a very supportive great group of guys here with a few wise cracks when we can get them in but it's all good :-)

Archived