Gibson Brands Forums

Donated blood for the first time today

dem00n

Everyone should just have a few pints taken and stored for them for later...i mean, then the right blood type is always there for ya. And its yours! :)

I keep mine in my fridge.

Dem00n now they have your DNA...

Everyone should just have a few pints taken and stored for them for later...i mean, then the right blood type is always there for ya. And its yours! :)

A few?

You take away 4 pints off your body and your dead bro. [lol]

stockpile it in your fridge, I have a pint drawn every 2nd month and I put it in my old beer fridge, never know when ya might cut your leg off and need a transfusion, cant trust donated blood, I have heard 'stories' of people getting AIDS and stuff from bad blood, no thanks.

I drank before and after donating. During would have been nice. Great buzz drinking right after! I wonder if you could drink a lot, drain it and save it, and the next time you run out, infuse your own blood... I'd call it a Bloody zigzag... I might try that... :-k

I remember going with a buddy of mine at work on our lunch break on a Monday and he mentioned to the nurse that he had had a bunch of beer over the weekend. She said it shouldn't be a problem. About how many she asked. 60 or 70 was the reply. She told him to keep his blood. He probably needed it more than anyone else.

True story.

Archived