Gibson Brands Forums

NHL Stanley Cup Playoff

neilpanda

I am super happy for you and your city (we honeymooned in Vancouver. Beautiful city). More happy because "sad clown face" Marleau and the Sharks got knocked out again. Starting to feel like a broken record for San Jose. Man, there is no one likable on that team.

I think you'll be playing Boston. Should be a great series with two of the best net minders today going face to face.

I am pretty confident that we will be playing Boston, cant wait to watch that game tonight, would be nice to see them lose another one and take it to a game seven like Detroit did so we can get a bit more resting time in. So far the EA Sports NHL 2011 prediction has been almost 100% accurate, they said it would be Vancouver and Boston in the finals, and the correctly predicted Vancouver would win the Presidents trophy this year. I have great hopes for my team the last time we saw the cup in Vancouver was 1915 as the Vancouver Millionaires when it was only the NHA.

Wow this is still going on??? Do they even have an off season, LOL [biggrin]

I am a die hard NHL fan, but, yeah, the season is way too long. A 65 game season would make me happy. And while we are talking about changes:

- Every team should have to play at least once in every arena in the league per season.

- The Coyotes should be on their way to Winnipeg, not the Thrashers.

- Either SE Ontario or Quebec City is where they should be destined for.

- That little rat Bettman needs to stop stone walling. If the city cannot support the team, move 'em.

I am a die hard NHL fan, but, yeah, the season is way too long. A 65 game season would make me happy. And while we are talking about changes:

- Every team should have to play at least once in every arena in the league per season.

- The Coyotes should be on their way to Winnipeg, not the Thrashers.

- Either SE Ontario or Quebec City is where they should be destined for.

- That little rat Bettman needs to stop stone walling. If the city cannot support the team, move 'em.

mlb is 164 that ridiculous

Game 7 Bolts Vs. Bruins is gonna be nuts. I'm stoked for that. Playoff hockey is one of the best things to watch in sports. I like the Bruin more, but I'm kinda pulling for the Bolts (even though they beat our Penguins) for the final because I'd like to see Ryan Malone get a cup. Regardless of who wins, it's been a great series.

Leafs tanked bad this year I believe, its cool that the Tampa Bay won. I was hoping Tampa would force a seventh game so our boys would get more of a chance to rest up, and well it happened I am quite happy with that. I would really like to see Vancouver and Boston go head to head so I can see how that dildo don cherry acts since they are two of his favorite teams.

I am pretty confident that we will be playing Boston, cant wait to watch that game tonight, would be nice to see them lose another one and take it to a game seven like Detroit did so we can get a bit more resting time in. So far the EA Sports NHL 2011 prediction has been almost 100% accurate, they said it would be Vancouver and Boston in the finals, and the correctly predicted Vancouver would win the Presidents trophy this year. I have great hopes for my team the last time we saw the cup in Vancouver was 1915 as the Vancouver Millionaires when it was only the NHA.

Looks like you got your wish the Bolts dominated the Bruins on the power play but there is still game 7 to play. I saw my first Bruins game in 1981 when they were rough and tough and watched them get crushed in the finals by those great edmonton teams of the 80s.

I believe those oilers were probably the greatest team ever assembled in hockey, im only 41 so Bobby orr was a little before my time but i did get to see Bourque, Neely, Oates, Moog and some other great players. We havnt been back to the finals since 1990 and havnt won a cup since 1972 so it would really sweet to finish off the Lightning at home.

Been a great series so far, GO BRUINS!!

Archived