Gibson Brands Forums

New Red Fang video (Fuzzy Fred, you might dig some tones in here)

Twiz

OMFG! I am in love with that sound. Nothing better than dirty, Sabbath influenced rock played on ratty instruments. It's like early metal, but without the fancy twenty piece drum kit and $5k Floyd Rose equipped guitars.

Thanks, Twiz. I owe you one for turning me on to these cats.

Yea, they're pretty cool, not too flashy, just rock. The one guitar player (with the long hair) used to play in a band in the early 00's called Last Of The Juanitas. He was playing the same guitar back then as he is in the video. I think it's like a Fender of some kind that had the body cut to resemble more of a LP type shape. They're pretty killer live...

Damn brother! That was righetous

The fuzz, the destruction of stuff, awesome beards. Just everything made this video a success.

Thanks for showing me this, looks like I have some records I have to purchase soon

EDIT: Damn, I looked up their tickets, and they're only playing Mayham Festival which is at Amphitheatres, I hate Amphitheatres and they are the only band I like playing...

I really enjoyed that video. May just have to go grab their cd. Oh the video, who needs fancy chicks and stupid effects to sell their product. I was glued to the video, kinda like what are they going to do next. Great video and great song :)

That must be their 2nd record.

I have the first one, theres only one really good song. The rest is pretty mediocre. I might have to check the 2nd one out, i hope its worth the money this time. [mellow]

Archived