Gibson Brands Forums

I look like I'm twelve

Silenced Fred

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have got the cat to lick your face.

That's an old English saying. We call it 'bum fluff'. When it's just starting to grow. What do you call it?

We call it "Peach fuzz".

Maybe we should call him "Peach Fuzzy Fred"!

I started shaving when I was 12, by age 15 I had to shave everyday. I have more hair on my arse then you have on your face...thats not the only resemblance... [flapper]

mwuuuumppphhhh! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Just spit my morning coffee laughing so hard. msp_thumbup.gif

Post of the week.

vodka buttercup Mar 04 2011 09:12 AM

ignore my post on boyvaders thread, just giving him a taste of his own medicene :o)

??? What medicine is this ??? Vodka? lol...

sorry? i don't get it? :-k

I'm pretty lucky with still having hair on most of my head... Gray, but hair.

Although...

...I admit to have threatened the barber with physical violence if he showed me the back of my head with a mirror again after a haircut.

m

Thats facial hair?

More hair than you've grown anywhere besides your head in your lifetime sonny :P

Mine is getting unruly, gotta cut it every couple o' days or else. I do not have the face for a beard, it would be hilarious in the worst way.

More hair than you've grown anywhere besides your head in your lifetime sonny :P

Mine is getting unruly, gotta cut it every couple o' days or else. I do not have the face for a beard, it would be hilarious in the worst way.

Yeah, my facial hair looks like pubes. Its the indie rock pube beard everyone grows out now, I'll admit it, I suck at growing facial hair. However, I look weird without it, so I'm gonna let it grow back in, hopefully it works out better though

Archived