Gibson Brands Forums

Beginning to hate weekends

TommyK

Spent the morning, cultivating the garden, transplanting, mowing, trimming, spraying weeds, repairing the lawn tractor, rearranging the yard barn, moved some lawn ornaments, then came in for lunch. It was near 90°F, and I was bushed so I took a nap.

After a 2 hour nap, I watered the garden, then painting more lawn ornaments, more adjustments to the lawn tractor, then supper. After supper finished watering plants, put away the tools used during the day and backed the lawn tractor into the yard barn, then locked her up tight.

Now I'm up and cannot get to sleep, owing to the after lunch nap. Monday is going to be a bear if my body gets used to these mid-afternoon naps.

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I hear ya. Sometines I have so many honeydos on Saturdays that it feels like I have 6 day weeks. But overall, they're not bad.

I say honeyno when those honeydos start out weighing the wanttodos.

You need to learn to power nap. Fifteen minutes max. Trust me on this. Teach yourself to shut down quickly, recharge, and rise back up.

Two hours will get you into trouble come bed time.

I work 4 10s, so off every Friday. Have for years. Next step is telework on Thursdays, so I would be home more days than at work. Scwheet. Hope to be doing that by the end of this year.

rct

The perfect honey to do comes over for a while and then goes home!

Which can be cost effective as well.........But they charge extra for the oblicitory cuddling stuff.....[flapper] :unsure: [sneaky] ...

I say honeyno when those honeydos start out weighing the wanttodos.

Amen brother! Here at my house I taught my wife how to "call the guy" so her honeydos don't get in the way of my wanttodos!

You need to learn to power nap. Fifteen minutes max. Trust me on this. Teach yourself to shut down quickly, recharge, and rise back up.

Two hours will get you into trouble come bed time.

That's what we did while I was in the Navy, completely recharges a person.

Hmmm........I'm thankful for everyday I'm still alive................just sayin'..

I figured that one out after my transplant, it sure beats the alternative! [thumbup]

Amen brother! Here at my house I taught my wife how to "call the guy" so her honeydos don't get in the way of my wanttodos!

That works fine until you see the bill for daily pool cleaning... [scared]

Archived