Gibson Brands Forums

My God! Duck!

LarryUK

There was a woman interviewed recently on some British talk show who had Polypropylene "String" implants developed by a Texas Doctor;

"In the 1980s and ‘90s, a Texas doctor developed implants from polypropylene, a plastic substance that comes in solid and fiber form. (The implants were of the fiber variety, hence the nickname "string implants.") Despite the fact that they are not even in formal trials for FDA approval, they seem to be getting a lot of buzz.

Once inserted into the breast, these implants continue to enlarge, growing indefinitely as the result of absorbing fluid from the body. The result: grossly exaggerated, huge and odd-looking breasts.

Today, only saline and silicone breast implants are FDA-approved for augmentation, and women seeking enormous breasts should be warned: augment beyond what your body tissues can bear and you greatly increase your risk of complications."

Source; http://www.newbeauty.com/dailybeauty/entry.aspx?id=872

Anyway, she came on the show to talk about them and getting them bigger. Sometimes you gotta wonder why, since these can hypothetically keep getting bigger, but they do it slowly enough to allow the skin to stretch.

Here is "Chelsea Charms" the girl I mentioned above;

web-chelsea-charms__oPt.jpg

I have a friend who is very skinny and in her mid 40's and when she was in her 20's she had hers augmented from B to DD. Now she is trying to have a reduction since they hurt her back being so large and heavy.

I get what you are saying. Personally, I think "augmenting" such a beautiful creation as what god made is a mistake, bigger or smaller.

Makes modding an original '59 LP Standard seen like small potatoes.

I get what you are saying. Personally, I think "augmenting" such a beautiful creation as what god made is a mistake, bigger or smaller.

Makes modding an original '59 LP Standard seen like small potatoes.

It still always amazes me........One of the first things is always, " My body's not perfect. "

And I think to myself, " And your point is ?? ".....If it's feminine, it's already perfect......

( Unless it's one of dem00n's gals, of course ).......

I honestly thought this thread would get taken down. It proves that this forum is run by men.

It gets worse! Imagine if those ladies got pregnant? They get bigger. Imagine the poor baby. It'd be 'hang on son, here it comes'. Ooh. It makes me cringe.

Archived