Gibson Brands Forums

Getting Women

neilpanda

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is funny you two fighting over who has the hottest lady. I will say this I dont remember seeing a girl friend post from Fuzzy but Demoon had one about a year ago that was super cute. Rather young but well within your age group guys, care to share photos. This has to be girls friends not random pictures of sisters and friends over visiting your sister.

No offense, but I wouldn't post pictures of my teenage girlfriend on a guitar forum. Right now I'm single, and if you are talking about the picture dem00n posted, it was lifted from a website. There are plenty of websites where you can see young girls if you are so inclined

Are you dissin white chicks?

No. Just that photo reminds me of my hometown in rural Michigan: homogeneous. That guy is trading a frumpy white trash girl for a skanky-but-kind-of-hot white trash girl.

While it wasn't the initial attraction for Mrs. TommyK, it did help seal the deal. That was back in my Simon and Garfunkel phase.

"Hello darkness my old friend.

I've come to talk with you again..

and

"I'm sittin' in a railway station

Got a ticket for my destination Mmm mm mmm.."

Oh I wanna play! Didn't need my guitar to get her, though she does like it when I play, are we onto something here guys? This was taken last friday at the good ol' zoo, nothing makes a better date then watching monkeys throw there poo!

photo.jpg

Actually I think Daryl M hit it rather well. The guitar is a potential intro. Period.

Yeah, there are some groupies who have other issues, not that I've ever met any, of course... but mostly it's an intro to meet somebody who's appearance seems appealing.

I'll add that it's a two-way street. One-nighters aside, most of us like to like the person we hang around with for more than a day or two, and that goes for girls as well as boys.

BTW, those couples pix? Hey guys, you sure those girls aren't your daughters? <chortle> They're way too good looking for you two.

Back to being young and meeting "chicks,:" Among the males of the bunch I would hang out with back in the olden folkie days of my late teens, the story went on and on about girls who would date a picker until she picked up his playing technique and then moved on to somebody who played better.

m

Actually I think Daryl M hit it rather well. The guitar is a potential intro. Period.

Yeah, there are some groupies who have other issues, not that I've ever met any, of course... but mostly it's an intro to meet somebody who's appearance seems appealing.

I'll add that it's a two-way street. One-nighters aside, most of us like to like the person we hang around with for more than a day or two, and that goes for girls as well as boys.

Exactly. I mean, its a great starter. Its like a great appetizer, but unless you can bring the meat and potatoes, you ain't got sh!t.

I'm a really shy person, so playing guitar helps me a lot especially with women. It's something relatable I guess and an easy conversation starter. I'm not just that weird kid, I'm that weird kid that can play and sing and write songs now!

Hey... we're all weird. We just worry about it more when we are your age.

And the majority of girls are just as worried about it at your age as the boys are.

We all work like heck to hide that we feel we're somehow not up to the world's expectations so we let ourselves be weird overtly so somehow we might be able to hide that insecurity.

Then when we get old, we're likely just as weird and just as insecure - we just relax and don't worry about it so much that we make it obvious by intent.

BTW, at your age basically I went about two years only dating girls who could sing and/or play guitar...

m

No offense, but I wouldn't post pictures of my teenage girlfriend on a guitar forum. Right now I'm single, and if you are talking about the picture dem00n posted, it was lifted from a website. There are plenty of websites where you can see young girls if you are so inclined

What if you met your girl on the web? Is it ok to post pics then?

Thanks for the comment on the girl stein, we have known each other for 3 years started off as friends and now its getting more serious, I always said the easiest way to get with a girl you like is to treat her like a friend and have a bit of patience :)

What if you met your girl on the web? Is it ok to post pics then?

Actually you know what, YES! Apparently today an estimated 52% of relationships are started by match making services such as eHarmony and stuff. And you know what if that works for you then why not? If someone wants to make fun of you ask them to introduce you to there girlfriend or boyfriend, bet you they will turn around and say they are single and lonely! Tons of REAL women are kicking the whole bar scene because too many ******s are out and about now, so the alternative is a match making service.

Apparently today an estimated 52% of relationships are started by match making services such as eHarmony and stuff.

According to the dating websites, I seriously doubt the number is anywhere near that though. Sucks some people in though.

Archived