Gibson Brands Forums

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Silenced Fred

Ok, so I just realized what a fat idiot I am being..I mean I slag Jimmy Page when really I know he is a true guitar GOD..

I pretend to know EVERYTHING about guitars and pedals etc, when truth is I can't even play... [unsure]

I mean listen to this...

My rubbish

Yeah, I know...It's awful isn't it...

Still, as I still live with my mom I spend most of my time masturbating instead of practicing so that's probably why... [biggrin]

I'm really sorry for ruining what would otherwise be a pretty good forum if it wasn't for me and my lame little friends...

Maybe when we are older and have hair on our balls we will realise exactly just how damn good Jimmy Page is?..oh well, glad I got that of my chest..

I'm off to look at pictures of Jack White now while I touch myself, and get my mom to bring me some more cheesy poofs... [drool]

Boyvader, seriously, its just sad. It really is. You have the time to make an account, get 10 posts so you can post in the lounge, copy my name, use my picture, etc. for what?

****-you-guys.jpg

You know you can still get him in trouble even if he lives in a other country. This is just plain stalking and harassment, its pretty ******* serious.

Yeah, but how? This guy needs to learn his internet privileges until he learns how to behave himself

Yeah, but how? This guy needs to learn his internet privileges until he learns how to behave himself

I belive they call them the Police? Theres a few other ways, ive seen it a lot of video game forums. Might wanna google it you know.

Boyvader, seriously, its just sad. It really is. You have the time to make an account, get 10 posts so you can post in the lounge, copy my name, use my picture, etc. for what?

****-you-guys.jpg

Wow......I'm sorry Nat that BoyVader is doing this...Not just to you, but to the forum...I didn't find the thread meaning funny, but

I understand the humor......I hope this stops Nat; You don't deserve this harrassment......The kid BoyVader is very disturbed.....

Archived