Gibson Brands Forums

Man, My Kat Looks Good On The Stage!

Elias Graves

I have not stepped on a cord, although I'm sure I will now. :o

Yes, it has a crease down the back. I got an RA from Gibson, but they don't make these anymore, so it would get replaced with something else. I don't like that idea, so I'm gonna let it ride. If it ever affects playability, I'll send it off.

EG

Really nice photos!! And nice guitar too:)

I never played in a Band. That must be wonderful I believe.

I record my music / songs alone at home using Ableton Software to record the different tracks. With my Akai MPK 25 I put all the rest of instruments and effects in.

We all should join together for example in soundcloud. com and upload our songs in a special corner there! I want to hear you all playing your Epis......:-({|=

You can find my songs there under my nick name Oldhippie54.

So many guitar players and nothing to hear??

We all should join together for example in soundcloud. com and upload our songs in a special corner there! I want to hear you all playing your Epis......:-({|=

You can find my songs there under my nick name Oldhippie54.

So many guitar players and nothing to hear??

Quite a few members already do this, they release their songs in the Epi Lounge section of the forum.

Looks nice! My only "Wish," with those finishes (both the Cherry Burst, and Vintage Burst)

was that they "feathered" the red/brown, more...so the change was not so abrupt! But, that's

just "me!" ;>b

CB

You see that too, CB?

Sometimes it's like Epiphone places a teardrop shaped piece of cardboard on the guitar top and then sprays the red paint! Not always ...

Jim

A band? No, I don't use a band. I'm a songwriter, so it's just me and the guitar.

I looked for a band for a long time, but found two types of musicians. Those who play cover bands and are not interested or those who play their own originals and aren't interested.

I'll keep plugging away as I am now. Maybe someday somebody will want to join up with me. If not, I keep on playing.

Used to try to do the whole acoustic singer/songwriter biz, but I like electric guitars. :)

EG

You see that too, CB?

Sometimes it's like Epiphone places a teardrop shaped piece of cardboard on the guitar top and then sprays the red paint! Not always ...

Jim

I know, huh? Almost seems automated, rather than hand sprayed...maybe it is? :unsure:

And yeah, some are more pronounced, than other's. So...???

CB

Archived