Gibson Brands Forums

NPD!!!

Tman5293

Cool pedal. I considered one of those myself, but ended up getting a Visual Sound H20.

BTW, if that's the "shrunk" picture, I'd hate to see how big it used to be [flapper]

Bigger than my 23' HD monitor. The old picture resolution was 2304x3072. msp_biggrin.gif

I'm holding out for the ultimate cosmichorus. Everyone knows more knobs and switches=more tone

Yup....Knobs AND switches, and two tubes, AND a digital AND analouge section, with a "MIX" knob, and a custom

" Kimbabig " paint job, a "true Bypass / Buffered" switch, a built in LCD screen, and a manual that clearly states;

" Use of this pedal to attempt SLASHTONE will void warranty "

I'm holding out for the ultimate cosmichorus. Everyone knows more knobs and switches=more tone

Hahaha I don't think more knobs and switches = MOAR TOANZZ but each knob and switch on the Cosmichorus is awesome and useful. If you lived closer I'd let you check mine out. They're insane.

Nice choice Tman. Those sound good to me. I kinda like the idea of the chorus/vibrato footswitch, although I'm not sure how much I'd actually use that. I'd kinda rather have a blend knob instead but I think it's cool in a way.

COOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! Like I always say, ain't nothin' like that new pedal smell! BBE makes good stuff. The chorus/vibrato fs is for switching between slow and fast, or a regular chorus tone and a leslie sound. The original Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble was like that.

COOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! Like I always say, ain't nothin' like that new pedal smell! BBE makes good stuff. The chorus/vibrato fs is for switching between slow and fast, or a regular chorus tone and a leslie sound. The original Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble was like that.

No, it just switches between a 50/50 (ish) blend between wet and dry (chorus) and 100% wet (vibrato).

Chorus is basically just vibrato mixed with the dry signal.

Archived