Gibson Brands Forums

GAS! this is serious!!!!!!

S t e v e

my bank card is 6 foot away [scared]

xl__lpsuhsgh1.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Supreme Heritage Cherry Sunburst with Gold Hardware

Taking that classic one step further, the Les Paul Supreme has a figured maple cap on a mahogany body, unique logos, binding and logo and uniquely voiced pickups to leave you with a Les Paul that is beautiful, and that stands out from the crowd when it comes to the details too.

Here's what Gibson say about the Les Paul Supreme

The beautiful patterns of highly figured "flame" maple tops became the hallmark of the Gibson Les Pauls of the late '50s. Today's Les Paul Supreme takes it to an even deeper dimension. It starts with a stunning AAAA carved maple top and back, both mounted on a chambered mahogany body and adorned in seven-ply binding on top and three-ply binding on the back. The magnificent headstock features custom five-ply binding, an ornate earth inlay made from abalone and brass, with a pearloid "Supreme" banner draped across the front, and brass truss rod cover.

xl__lpsuhsgh1.jpg

Taking that classic one step further, the Les Paul Supreme has a figured maple cap on a mahogany body, unique logos, binding and logo and uniquely voiced pickups to leave you with a Les Paul that is beautiful, and that stands out from the crowd when it comes to the details too.

The beautiful patterns of highly figured "flame" maple tops became the hallmark of the Gibson Les Pauls of the late '50s. Today's Les Paul Supreme takes it to an even deeper dimension. It starts with a stunning AAAA carved maple top and back, both mounted on a chambered mahogany body and adorned in seven-ply binding on top and three-ply binding on the back. The magnificent headstock features custom five-ply binding, an ornate earth inlay made from abalone and brass, with a pearloid "Supreme" banner draped across the front, and brass truss rod cover.

yep.......i've wanted one for a while...........my bank card is in my hand...........an axe is the the old ladies..........she says it's hard to play with no fingers![woot]

yep.......i've wanted one for a while...........my bank card is in my hand...........an axe is the the old ladies..........she says it's hard to play with no fingers![woot]

on the bright side as long as she doesn't kill you a mint condition Les Paul Supreme might become quite valuable a few decades down the road. [biggrin]

That's why you say, " Honey, look what I got you today, because you're so wonderful !!!!!! "

on the bright side as long as she doesn't kill you a mint condition Les Paul Supreme might become quite valuable a few decades down the road. [biggrin]

Posted Today, 05:49 AM

snapback.pngpauloon, on 30 September 2011 - 08:18 PM, said:

That's why you say, " Honey, look what I got you today, because you're so wonderful !!!!!! "

Yep,...tried all them ruses.....It's as much a question of space as anything else......two cupboards full...and this....(and i do play them all!)..............maybe nearer christmas..........look what i WON in a COMPETITION!!....never tried that before!

case7.jpg

case6.jpg

Just get rid of all them word thingies and you'll have more space!

Haha, I've got a closet full of books that take up space.

HA HA....Yep somethings gotta give,and it ain't going to be my guitars!.......problem is those 'word thingys' are reference books i need for work [thumbdn] ............on the hunt for a bigger house [biggrin] .

Guest farnsbarns

Imo far to fussy, not keen on gold hw, don't like chambered LPs and the burst is a bit too red. Each to their own of course.

xl__lpsuhsgh1.jpg

Quick before the FEDS grab it!!!

Archived