Gibson Brands Forums

Do you keep fit?

LarryUK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like my kind of gym! I workout when I get opportunities, in the event I can't make it to the gym I just do some pushups and go for a light jog. I was hovering at about 210 6 months ago but I've been maintaining 190 for quite a while now (6'2").

Gym workout 3X per week for the last 30+ years. I'm 65, look 55, feel 45, and my Doc says unless I get hit by the proverbial bus, I can plan on being here till 85. By no means a health freak and certainly have my dietary vices, but my numbers are all good. Thanks Mom & Dad for a great metabolism! [laugh]

define fit. i throw iron 5x a week, have been for the better part of 20 years.

god's gift is life, you only got one vessel (body) its sad when you see people disregard them.

it is pretty dang cool when you put 20 year old's to shame when you're in your mid 40's [biggrin]

this should kill this thread [flapper]

halfbuckedit.jpg

[laugh]

My abs are more defined. [tongue]

I can assure you though, you are stonger than me. I've always had a rather svelte and wiry build. I can out run most people. If we ever got into a fight I'd punch you then run away. [tongue] I would definitely not want your fist in my face. [scared]

Never really been motivated to work out. I know I should as I could use some weight loss (maybe 10-15lb.) but my metabolism is so fast that I've never really seen a need to work out. Plus I'm the most anti-physical activity type person you could possibly meet. Can't stand sweating. If I'm doing something that causes me to start sweating I stop what ever that activity is immediately. Unless It's playing guitar, then I'm sort of ok with that. I really just hate moving and spend most of my time at home sitting in a desk chair at my computer.

Archived