Gibson Brands Forums

I Want This Guitar!

Tman5293

I've had my eye on those for quite a while now. I reeally want one.

As a side note, every time you write the word "fantastic" I read it in a voice like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

the headstock makes me want to throw up.

But that body style/pickup combination is super rad

The guitar strikes me as trying too hard to be out there. Th 4 pick ups might be interesting, I'd have to try it myself to be sure.

The chords that guy is playing are really cool and have inspired me to fire up my amp, clean up my tone, and start trying some of those shapes. [thumbup]

The guitar strikes me as trying too hard to be out there. Th 4 pick ups might be interesting, I'd have to try it myself to be sure.

The chords that guy is playing are really cool and have inspired me to fire up my amp, clean up my tone, and start trying some of those shapes. [thumbup]

Every review he does makes me want to get out my guitar and play! msp_thumbup.gif

Sounds great, looks are for women anyways!

The chicks would totally dig that guitar IMO haha. It's so cool looking!

But yeah those pickups seem to sound really sweet and I love the Jazzmaster style vibrato. I just really want to play one for myself.

And yeah those chords were awesome.

Hello, Fellow Babies,

First thing I noticed before we get into pickups, etc. was that it is almost a clone- same body style as the Music Man Albert Lee model and the rest is practically Fender Jazzmaster. In fact the tremelo looks like it is exactly the same hardware as is found on the Jazzmaster. Being a tremelo freak that was the first thing I noticed. And generally I have found that particular construction to be my favorite over Bigsby and Flloyd Rose. But the electrics look impressive.

Every review he does makes me want to get out my guitar and play! msp_thumbup.gif

that's funny, every review I see from him makes me want to open up my wallet and drain my bank account... [lol]

that particular piece how ever is not what I call Aesthetically pleasing, the shape is good, but man is that finish fugly.

Archived