Gibson Brands Forums

11 ♦ 11 ♦ 11

Tman5293

Never really saw a use yet, i dont really go out and buy things i wouldnt have cash on hand for...

you do know how a debit card works right? its just like writing a check.

its only money you have on hand in your account...

once you drive, its just a hell of a lot easier to pay at the pump then go in, wait in line, deal with stupid people, etc.

you do know how a debit card works right? its just like writing a check.

its only money you have on hand in your account...

once you drive, its just a hell of a lot easier to pay at the pump then go in, wait in line, deal with stupid people, etc.

You have to pay extra when using a debt card at the pump here.

I know its like writing a check. [lol]

I hope they come to Moncton... or at least close by.

I also hope that when Ozzy came here back in '07 that someone was smart enough to bring to his attention that our largest indoor venue is laughable compared to our outdoor site.

See, Ozzy nearly cancelled his concert on the day when he discovered that a large portion of his stage show would not fit inside the venue, which many of us will admit is not adequite for most modern tours due to its low ceilings (by arena standards) and horrible acoustics.

On the other hand, our outdoor venue is considered to be a state of the art facility as far as outdoor concert venues go. In the past 6 years, it's been host to The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, U2 as well as a few others... point being the biggest tours of the summer all stopped there and set attendence records. The Stones for example, brought 80'000 people.

I think if they booked Sabbath to appear here in the Summer of 2012 or 2013, they'd pull at least that many.

Who's bright idea to bring Ozzy here in the winter when our arena was the largest available venue back in 2007, I'll never know, but I do know there were 1,000's that wanted tickets and couldn't get them.

I hope they come to Moncton... or at least close by.

I also hope that when Ozzy came here back in '07 that someone was smart enough to bring to his attention that our largest indoor venue is laughable compared to our outdoor site.

See, Ozzy nearly cancelled his concert on the day when he discovered that a large portion of his stage show would not fit inside the venue, which many of us will admit is not adequite for most modern tours due to its low ceilings (by arena standards) and horrible acoustics.

On the other hand, our outdoor venue is considered to be a state of the art facility as far as outdoor concert venues go. In the past 6 years, it's been host to The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, U2 as well as a few others... point being the biggest tours of the summer all stopped there and set attendence records. The Stones for example, brought 80'000 people.

I think if they booked Sabbath to appear here in the Summer of 2012 or 2013, they'd pull at least that many.

Who's bright idea to bring Ozzy here in the winter when our arena was the largest available venue back in 2007, I'll never know, but I do know there were 1,000's that wanted tickets and couldn't get them.

A Sabbath reunion tour would probably break the Stones' attendance record in my opinion.

It would be a great show indeed............

Not to be outdone by Metallica, Black Sabbath is releasing an album with musical guests

Fifty Cent, Kanya West, Cher, and a couple of Swede Metal dudes.....

h0310.gif................h0303.gif...........h0313.gif.................................h0327.gif

A Sabbath reunion tour would probably break the Stones' attendance record in my opinion.

I have no doubt you're right.

Like I said, when Ozzy came here on his Black Rain tour the show was sold out and there were still 1,000's looking for tickets. The concert totally sold out in less than an hour. Ozzy could have easily booked a second show if he wasn't expected to jump on a plane to Australia the next day and I know there's no way in hell he'll come back if he's expected to play an arena show until our city gets a bigger venue.

I stood in line for 9 hours with no food, water or trips to the washroom to get my original copy of No Rest For The Wicked autographed by Zakk... imagine what I'd do for the Original Sabbath lineup. :P

Archived