Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson - Hellas

Sorry, between you and me Gibson.com has exceeded their Greek quota. Didn't know they had one, but that was the answer I got. And it didn't matter that I was in the States and you're actually in Greece.

Why do you want a Greek section? Heck, I'm Greek and I wouldn't bother reading or posting anything there.

Last Saturday I had the Lamb burger at Athens family restaurant here in Nashville, tasty, tasty, tasty.

We drove by that place when we were in Nashville last year. My wife didn't want to go there thinking it was a typical Greek restaurant and we later saw it on Triple D when we got back to Canada. I just looked at my wife and said "Gee, way to go." [lol]

How about this be the offical greek gibson thread?

Thats not a bad idea

Greek 'staches are the best.

Epharisto, Yanni.

:)

Why do you want a Greek section? Heck, I'm Greek and I wouldn't bother reading or posting anything there.

We drove by that place when we were in Nashville last year. My wife didn't want to go there thinking it was a typical Greek restaurant and we later saw it on Triple D when we got back to Canada. I just looked at my wife and said "Gee, way to go." [lol]

I understand, but as I saw here in the conversation you speak English very well :) I dont :)

except Yanni, we had Pavlos Sidiropoulos... Great inspiration (Rock n Roll to Bed) :D

If we let the Greeks aboard, they will just drag down the whole forum.

Too late.

That barn door was left open a while ago.

We've already left olive oil and lanolin finger smudges all over the place.

That's an unusual road to drive by when you are visiting but I guess there are some points of interest nearby.

That restaurant is a great fusion of American and Greek food, next time you gotta stop and check it out.

Bring in the Lamb...

;-)

Well, don't you damned Greeks bring your democracy here, we're perfectly fine as a monarchy. [sneaky]

It isn't our democracy... its a global banking system, that wants to rule every country... unfortunately you re coming next... nobody will stay out of that situation, even powerful economies...

But we have the Gibson :) Time to Rock N Roll :)

What would be cool is if there was a translator or something so we could all talk to each other.

Being selfish, I would rather the other countries not have their own forum, because then I can talk to more people from other places. I am not being arrogant, just lazy.

If there was a translator feature, then we can all talk to each other without everyone having to know English.

There's already the Greek Sig Gibby Models;

The Apollo L.P.C.

The Ares L.P. Studio

The Chaos L.P. Standard

The Ananke L.P. Traditional

The dem00n L.P. Jr.

The Atememis S.G. sig

The Dionysus 335

The Poseidon 339

And the Zeus P.A.F. line of pickups...........

Archived