Gibson Brands Forums

Every time I change my strings, this happens...

Twiz

Except they lay around all day and do nothing and could care less whether or not they have any human interaction. FAIL pet.

well my cat are sure happy when i come home , time for food [biggrin] And i do kinda dig that attitude you describe, nothin' looks as relaxing as a cat relaxing.

I'm more of a dog person myself but my dad and his wife have a cool furry little calico that is very lovey. I have a couple fuzzy kittens living around here that like to lay on the hood of my work car for some warmth when I get home. I feed them some scraps after dinner most days. Very neat looking cat Twiz.

Except they lay around all day and do nothing and could care less whether or not they have any human interaction. FAIL pet.

It's all in how you raise them. Treat them like a dog and they'll hate you. Ignore them and they ignore you. Play with them and they play with you. Treat them like a cat and they'll love you forever.

And my cats can't get enough human interaction. Just look at the one playing with Twiz's string, how's that for interaction? [thumbup]

i have a black cat too, and i get to see him when i go home in december. i miss him so much.

the first time i changed my strings out here, i put them all in a coil like i normally do for him so he can play with it, and threw it on the floor then realized he wasn't there [crying]

all great guitar players own cats, its a proven fact. and cats love guitar cases because its so comfy. hell, if i could, i'd jump in my guitar case and lay in it

Archived