Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson needs support in poll!

Lefty Guy

Actually I think its more of a Martin site, if you look at polls Martin is way out and Martin features in more threads than any other brand. Maybe the Taylor boys are too scared to speak up or they'll get beat up .. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Ive placed my vote ..

Like the Grammy's, I don't find the AGF to be taken seriously as an accurate representation of anything.

I think Taylor's are GREAT guitars, but the AGF is a Taylor site, NOT a representation of all acoustics.

Polls on guitar forums.... a sure way to get dubious results from a diluted experience base, add the fact that it's AGF to the mix... I'll pass.

If you want to make friends over there it's best to have a Taylor or Martin, it also helps if you put down Gibsons "despite not having tried one since the 60's" and finally, or should I say ultimately if you can bang-on about worship you're sorted.

And dont ever use the term 'Dogs Bollocks' to describe a guitar you like, or they will force you to sing at the next worship meet to rescint your sin !

Polls on guitar forums.... a sure way to get dubious results from a diluted experience base, add the fact that it's AGF to the mix... I'll pass.

If you want to make friends over there it's best to have a Taylor or Martin, it also helps if you put down Gibsons "despite not having tried one since the 60's" and finally, or should I say ultimately if you can bang-on about worship you're sorted.

Actually I think its more of a Martin site, if you look at polls Martin is way out and Martin features in more threads than any other brand. Maybe the Taylor boys are too scared to speak up or they'll get beat up .. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Ive placed my vote ..

the only thing they hate worse than gibsons are martins. taylor site completely

Come on guys, get voting & redress the balance!

http://www.acousticg...ad.php?t=234835

Hi Lefty Guy

Out of curiosity I clicked the link to see the what guitars were on the poll and had a tour around the site etc. What a great little community ; there seems interest in a wide range of acoustic music in general and even a forum on Nylon strung guitars, so right up my street. Cheers

I am there! [thumbup]

Matt

Hi Lefty Guy

Out of curiosity I clicked the link to see the what guitars were on the poll and had a tour around the site etc. What a great little community ; there seems interest in a wide range of acoustic music in general and even a forum on Nylon strung guitars, so right up my street. Cheers

I am there! [thumbup]

Matt

You bring quality to any place you go, I expect.

Brand loyalty is like blind faith....hard to argue with. I think it is fair to say that most skilled players don't play a single brand of guitars, unless, of course, they are PAID to do so. Small minds will always argue for a single brand....it is so silly

AMEN, brother. Limiting yourself to a single brand of guitar is like eating the same ice cream every night.

Hmmmm..... "Blind Faith". Might be a good name for a band someday. [biggrin]

Archived