Gibson Brands Forums

japan is awesome

Silenced Fred

Shinto, maybe?

Either way, Japan seems to thrive on the best of western culture (and avoid the worst of it) After all, they have some nice Les Pauls there, don't they?.

Christmas Godzilla. A concept that makes me smile more than frown, so it must be good. You go, Godzilla!

(I wonder if there's a stomped Corvair under his left foot!?)[thumbup]

Shinto, maybe?

Either way, Japan seems to thrive on the best of western culture (and avoid the worst of it) After all, they have some nice Les Pauls there, don't they?.

Christmas Godzilla. A concept that makes me smile more than frown, so it must be good. You go, Godzilla!

(I wonder if there's a stomped Corvair under his left foot!?)[thumbup]

Yup! They are pretty much buying out USA. I read, that they would even pay top $$$ for some vintage, red line Levis 501 jeans.

Yup! They are pretty much buying out USA. I read, that they would even pay top $$$ for some vintage, red line Levis 501 jeans.

There was a "fad?" for awhile, of wanting "very used" USA Levi's, with the body imprint

(fabric stretches, etc.) of the former owner, being the most desireable. I'm not sure

how much this is still in "fashion"(pardon the obvious/intended pun), but it was, for

quite awhile, in the 90's and early 2000's. They are also, largely responsible, for

starting, or at least "ramping up," the "Vintage" craze, we're still gripped with, on

USA made guitars! [tongue][biggrin]

CB

Archived