Gibson Brands Forums

New Tune: Time After Time

Scratch47

Sweet, sweet song. I like this a great deal. I like the somber tone of it. The guitar accompaniment matches very well with the lyrics. And the harmonica was a bit of surprise when it first came in, but I immediately said "yeah, cool." Good song, buddy. Real cool. [thumbup] ........What guitar are you using on this? Sounds good, whatever it is.

Sweet, sweet song. I like this a great deal. I like the somber tone of it. The guitar accompaniment matches very well with the lyrics. And the harmonica was a bit of surprise when it first came in, but I immediately said "yeah, cool." Good song, buddy. Real cool. [thumbup] ........What guitar are you using on this? Sounds good, whatever it is.

Thanks Missou. That's the Santa Cruz OM/PW; sombre needs mahogany...

EuroAussie: Thanks much. I renamed it ten times or so, but kept coming back to the title that fit more than others...

Wootpow: Thank you sir...

JC: Good hearing from you and thanks for taking time to listen. Setback last week in our granddaughter's custody fight; thus the song. Thank God for guitars and the comfort music provides. Probably 80% of the stuff I pen comes out somewhat sombre. Don't mean to be depressing; it's just personal therapy. You know what I mean. Think of you often; take care, my friend...

Archived