Gibson Brands Forums

Silly guitar faces

Rabs

"I think my favourite pic so far was the massive one of Gary Moore, he looks like the Churchill dog"....ohh yusss!

Some of these need a 'don't try this at home' warning...Jennifer Batten (brilliant guitar player!) is obviously looking up MJ's nose...but(please forgive my ignorance) who is the 2nd girl gurner with the D'Angelico?

I cannot let this drop without mentioning the J Page pout (often imitated but never equalled) and the Billy Idol full upper lip sneer which is very hard to pull off convincingly without looking like a plain silly Billy.

Also, the very 1st pic on this fine thread is of EC himself; many older aficionados still believe that Clapton was comprehensively out-gurned by his rhythm section in Cream and that he's never been the same since.

Finally, where is Reb Beach these days? He was one of the most promising of all the late 80s-mid 90s gurners...

Some of these need a 'don't try this at home' warning...Jennifer Batten (brilliant guitar player!) is obviously looking up MJ's nose...but(please forgive my ignorance) who is the 2nd girl gurner with the D'Angelico?

Thats Susan Tedeschi.. Married to Derek Trucks.. Shes pretty good :) check

And of course how could I forget Jimmy :)

JimmyPage.jpg

Blimey! Yes I'd heard OF her mostly in relation to him, but hadn't listened. Great tone, she really knows what she's doing, many thanks Rabs. And Angus! STILL got the school uniform on, he's beginning to look like a brain surgeon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9I6lQNK6Ok

Blimey! Yes I'd heard OF her mostly in relation to him, but hadn't listened. Great tone, she really knows what she's doing, many thanks Rabs. And Angus! STILL got the school uniform on, he's beginning to look like a brain surgeon!

I can't think of a more talented couple in Rock! (okay....blues!)

Archived