Gibson Brands Forums

Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!!!

Ian Martin

Our newest majorly participating member, Custom....'s real name is Colin.

One of our more infamous members, LynyrdSkynyrd-14's real name was also Colin.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions on their similarities.

Just sayin', that if Hell somehow existed in a mirrored universe and there was somehow a rip in the time-space continuum...

Our newest majorly participating member' date=' [b']Custom....[/b]'s real name is Colin.

One of our more infamous members, LynyrdSkynyrd-14's real name was also Colin.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions on their similarities.

Just sayin', that if Hell somehow existed in a mirrored universe and there was somehow a rip in the time-space continuum...

I was about to post the same thing this morning but didnt have the time...

I think he is LS14... look at all his posts from last night and today.

ok wever but wat are are similaritys sos iz canz havez a good laugh?

The main similarity is your spelling ability. The second similarity would be your lack of punctuation and capitalization. However, you are from Canada and he was from Florida, so you clearly cannot be the same person. However, if you have a Melody Maker and your favorite guitar player is Gary Rossington or Allen Collins....

no man fav guitar is jimmy page's les paul fav guitar player is jimmy page and i own a les paul classic antique.. an im sorry about my spelling but i do spell bad on purpose alot i can spell if i want to i just dont feel like it. ya know its funny.....i got an A in english every year and my teacher told me myt essays were very good......well gotta love spell check!

Hey how do I get on the list of major league a-holes? If I try just a bit harder and perhaps say "metallica sucks". Will that help?

Just tell me what I can do.

Once I spit on a car that had that stupid "WWJD" bumper sticker on it. Oh...and another time I flew a kite that said in really big letters "i hate republicans" on it. And worse of all I said to a Fender guy "Eric Clapton couldn't carry Jimmy Pages jock". I will admit that last one was just wishful thinking.

My most outrages act; however, was when I told my 88year old grandmother I would pick her up to go to the polls on Wendsday (you see I knew who she was going to vote for) and the election was on Tuesday. I feel bad about that one but, America thanks me.

I want to be ranked...ppppplease...

Hey how do I get on the list of major league a-holes? If I try just a bit harder and perhaps say "metallica sucks". Will that help?

Just tell me what I can do.

Once I spit on a car that had that stupid "WWJD" bumper sticker on it. Oh...and another time I flew a kite that said in really big letters "i hate republicans" on it. And worse of all I said to a Fender guy "Eric Clapton couldn't carry Jimmy Pages jock". I will admit that last one was just wishful thinking.

My most outrages act; however' date=' was when I told my 88year old grandmother I would pick her up to go to the polls on Wendsday (you see I knew who she was going to vote for) and the election was on Tuesday. I feel bad about that one but, America thanks me.

I want to be ranked...ppppplease...

[/quote']

Those are all good ways to earn that title. One more that would send you over the top here is to insult Slash :-k

he was scared off by his new competiter.....me.

Oh... My... God...

(I feared he would answer something like that...:-k )

You know guys... the forum wans't working for me a couple of hours ago... I started thinking maybe Lynyrd came back and, you know... the world wasn't big enough for TWO OF THEM!

Damn, I can't insult Slash. I like Slash. My 9yr old thinks the guy is a super hero.

I could however say (a-hole creds) "The Sex Pistols have more talent then Metalliyuck". Now that's about as bad as it gets.

Lars (metalliyuck's drummer) is probably working on the court ordered gag already. Just as soon as the jerk gets done sewing 12 year olds who got an MP3 of one of their overly dramatic steaming piles of cow sh*t they call music.

I insult Slash on a regular basis.

He smells bad and is obnoxiously rude.

And wears cheesy warm up suits because he is getting fat.

Not to mention he may have to ditch his wireless system because it messes with his pacemaker.

When the forum was like a month old... I said: "the beatles suck!" ... yep, I did...

To be ascended to major a-hole status you will have to make AXE cry... good luck with that

I always thought Canadians were smarter than us.

Well thanks!

I know there's a lot of friendly dislike and insults between Canadians and Americans, but it's good to know that you have your head on straight and realize that us Canucks are the superior race.

Just kidding of course...

Remember, Stephen Hawking (Steven?...) is American.

So is the smartest man in the world.

Although we did have the sense not to go into Iraq.

whatever.

Well thanks!

I know there's a lot of friendly dislike and insults between Canadians and Americans' date=' but it's good to know that you have your head on straight and realize that us Canucks are the superior race..[/quote']

I was born in Scotland and lived in Europe for the first 14 years of my life so what do I know.

Canadians, though, need to take credit for Palin....Alaska, Canada--it is pretty much the same thing.

Archived