Gibson Brands Forums

it's Sunday

jmac

titans have been lighting it up this season! i used to live in Jackson, TN and Vince used to be the only bright spot. it's good to see them playing well...as long as the Broncos aren't involved!

guitarest, i hear you on the movement thing. not cool.

GO,Titans, GO!!!

Ok and the Cowboys. Was a Cowboys fan all my life... then God smiled upon us and granted us pro-football in Nashville. So now I have a favorite AFC team and a favorite NFC team. Maybe one day I can see them both in the Superbowl! (But I'd have to go buy Cowboys stuff... I pretty much only have Titans gear now ;) )

True Story

My very first EVER pro football game... Tennesee Titans opening game in the Colosseum.... I walk through the turnstiles into the stadium, and as I am standing there drinking it all in, I am absolutely overrun and surrounded by Titans Cheerleaders as they walk past... I'm talking mobbed... pom-poms everywhere. Now THAT is what I call Fan Appreciation!!

...and while we're on the subject ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!! Yes, it has been a dadgum FINE year for me, footballwise ;)

....and you live in Nashville?....dear god Man!

I understand I am a small dot of crimson amid a sea of orange. The guy who used to live across the street from me put up a white mailbox with a big orange T on it. Every year, on the 3rd Saturday in October, I would get up in the wee hours of the morning and decorate his mailbox in Crimson.... put ROLL TIDE all over it. It took him years to figure out who was doing it :P.

Wow fantasy NASCAR........ what is the world coming too? Does the fantasy game allow right turns? lol

On road courses, sure!

It's not a real complicated thing... designed to take less than 15 minutes a week, if you need it to. No pressure, we play for an actual plastic drink cup with Nextel on it. (now sharpied out, with Sprint written in /chuckle) No money involved so it tends to keep the extra-curricular drama down.

I've been a die hard Giants fan since I was a kid. I met Michael Strahan at his football camp when I was in high school in '98, he had lunch with me and my buddies. Hell of a player and a really nice guy, my families house burned down shortly after the camp, my mom wrote the camp a letter and they sent me a new autographed ball to replace the one I got autographed myself there. Also, I got a photo autographed by Strahan, those are the only material things that I have that are irreplaceable to me.

since it's Sunday' date=' to get to know my fellow LP addicts better, who do you guys and gals go for NFL wise?

i'm a hardcore Broncos fan...[/quote']

I'm a Ravens fan, although my youngest son is a Broncos fan. He loves Elway even though he's too young to have ever seen him play.

I actually started a NASCAR Fantasy league. We're in our 3rd year... and I am' date=' for the 2nd time, in 2nd place heading into the last race today, with a slim chance at the title...[/quote']

NASCAR Fantasy....? Is that like air guitar? So...., like 20 guys all get together sit down in chairs and make noises with their mouths and pretend to drive in a car race???

Hahhahahah.... Sorry I couldn't resist! That image just popped in my head when I read NASCAR Fantasy.... Good luck Chan knock em dead!! Let us know if you won...

Archived