Gibson Brands Forums

Bling + Hbird

JuanCarlosVejar

Prefer the guard to the normal H'bird guard... the rest I could take or leave to be honest, probably great for a video, but arriving on stage with that at my level of thoroughly deserved international (non)recognition would be generally met with a "WTF?" :D :D

The guard is cool though....

Prefer the guard to the normal H'bird guard... the rest I could take or leave to be honest, probably great for a video, but arriving on stage with that at my level of thoroughly deserved international (non)recognition would be generally met with a "WTF?" :D :D

The guard is cool though....

PM - Unable to figure where the statement/opinion above differs from mine, that offended you the other day. I posted a point of view/taste regarding an object or path of style and you sent it back on my subject.

I fail to see you doin' anything different here.

Have posted you behind curtain and ask you to answer there as I cannot defend wasting peoples time, nor the space of this positive thread.

E-minor7

I know they're on the guard but the bridge inlays seemed a little to prominent to me. Still a great looking guitar

This is not my favorite bridge - would have preferred the standard.

In fact like my F-bird, , , which btw. has its bridge on fire. . .

Anyone notice the pickgaurd does NOT cover the rosette? I'm confused as hell.

But that inlay work is awesome.

I especially like the way Ren was able to get all those little pieces of rosewood into the MOP fingerboard.

Seriously, Ren does some stunning work sometimes. Well, often. OK nearly always.

PM - Unable to figure where the statement/opinion above differs from mine, that offended you the other day. I posted a point of view/taste regarding an object or path of style and you sent it back on my subject.

I fail to see you doin' anything different here.

Have posted you behind curtain and ask you to answer there as I cannot defend wasting peoples time, nor the space of this positive thread.

E-minor7

and duly answered from "behind the curtain" but why post the exact same thing here Em7, is it to let people know you're ticked off with me? Is it because you really want me to respond in front of the curtain too... if you cannot defend wasting peoples time, why post the same thing aimed at me twice? Some might say you've defeated your own point there.

Any post / opinion is only as valid as the one on the same page it disagrees with most. Perhaps I'm guilty of not using enough smilies for you., just seems a chore to have to turn every post into a cartoon. But, having offended you so much (will come back to this in a minute) I'll retract my previous post and update the thread with "after much chastisement I would like to register no opinion whatsoever of this blinged out Hummingbird". Can you drop a post to let me and everyone else know this was OK for you?

Now, on to the "I'm offended" or "I find that offensive" ... It's something that gets said every day, but what does it actually mean? Does it mean that you are not looking for input that will provoke a thought or reaction? Does it mean you seek only posts in agreement with yourself? Is it an underhanded compliment saying you find my posts concise enough to understand my points made, but would simply like to register that you feel differently? Or that you have a hard time accepting opinions which will not align with your own? See.. It leaves only questions Em7, it serves little purpose...

I'm a little sad though that you've turned "not so mad about the level of bling bling but I like the guard" into this though... It comes across like you were looking for any slim excuse to have a pop at me, that in itself is fine, we can do that if you like, but no need to hide it, perhaps we can even do it on PM's seeing as you're conscious of wasting other peoples time. Be sure to keep me posted on how you'd like to play it out, public, private, either is fine for me.

Shouldn't you be sorting out that 1.3 megapixel camera instead of poking yer nose in..... all I said was "too blingy but nice guard".

Just having a lil old joke PM...:) If you wanna buy me a webcam for Chrimbo I won't stop ya...haha

Just readin your posts over the last few days..I can tell ya itchin to fight with someone..and no one is takin you up... I was gonna get involved in your vintage/mojo rant..but couldn't bee bothered..

I might jump in there soon..to give you a friend to play with x

Just having a lil old joke PM...:)

Me too, it would appear that I don't turn my posts into a smilie-athon enough for some folk though....

Just readin your posts over the last few days..I can tell ya itchin to play with someone..and no one is takin you up...

I might jump in there soon..to give you a friend to fight with x

Not at all, things couldn't be better. Boards were quiet, wee bit of devils advocacy livens things up now & then...

I was gonna get involved in your vintage/mojo rant..but couldn't bee bothered..

Instead you got involved in this, you're now the free article in a Buy one get one free deal..... Merry xmas Racquel.

Archived