Gibson Brands Forums

Dumb post of the week...

daveinspain

Nobody take offense to this thread it's all in fun. I'm sure I'll be a winner many times...

Let me start by nominating The Green Hornet for the Poll on Tremolos on a start... The thread has generated interest and yes I even voted but really who cares and isn't this the Gibson forum.... Just sayin'.... No offense Mr. Hornet [rolleyes]

Could be fun to see who wins each week...

Nobody take offense to this thread it's all in fun. I'm sure I'll be a winner many times...

Let me start by nominating The Green Hornet for the Poll on Tremolos on a start... The thread has generated interest and yes I even voted but really who cares and isn't this the Gibson forum.... Just sayin'.... No offense Mr. Hornet [rolleyes]

I'm liking this thread already msp_thumbup.gif

I just wanted to quote you.

Legit questions about guitars are exempt... Any question a beginner may have is exempt... No question is dumb when you are looking for advice or guidance...

This feels directed towards my noob arse, for some reason. [flapper]

This feels directed towards my noob arse, for some reason. [flapper]

As with most geeky or mainly guy related forum groups, we do encourage girls to post anything they wish and will help them out no matter how stupid we guys may think it is!

It's a guy thing so please don't go Izzy, there are not many girls on here and talking to guys all the time can get boring at time's. No offense to the guys as I can dig a good debate on Tech-y thing's, I just enjoy having female friends in the mix to, as long as there's not a giant sack of drama every single time..... A small bag I can handle but not a giant sack! :rolleyes:

Archived