Gibson Brands Forums

Don't Smoke.....

Murph

An old man is walking through a park and sees a ten year old kid sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette.

The old man sits next to the kid and says you know, you shouldn't smoke those things.

The kid says my grandfather lived to 105.

The old man asks did he smoke?

The kid says no but he minded his own business.

Right.

I am a physician. An MD.

I have seen things.

I have seen people dyeing of lung cancer - people that have never smoked a smoke.

What is that?

I call it Destiny.

The indians have invented the tobacco smoking, but not to smoke all day long, isn't it?

Smoking cigarettes (cigars and pipe) is human activity and I don't deny that.

msp_flapper.gif

An old man is walking through a park and sees a ten year old kid sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette.

The old man sits next to the kid and says you know, you shouldn't smoke those things.

The kid says my grandfather lived to 105.

The old man asks did he smoke?

The kid says no but he minded his own business.

A family was driving down the road and the young girl and boy were fighting in the back seat.

Dad yelled at them that if it didn't stop he would have to come back there.

The little girl said, "Well come on back," as she smacked her palm with a clenched fist, "You remember what happened last time!"

I gave up smoking a few years back by tricking myself with the promise that the smoking money would go in to the guitar fund for a nice guitar.....

I so far havent had a smoke since and dont want to, but I have an absolute houseful of nice guitars!!!

I had tried various helper methods over the years including patches, E cigs, some crazy prescription things that gave me wild nightmares and all kinds of other rubbishy helpers.

In the end I just went cold turkey.

Now to lose some guitars?

BluesKing777.

A wife, arriving home from a shopping trip, was horrified to find her husband in bed with a lovely young woman. Just as the wife was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words:

"Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about."

So he continued: "Driving along the road, I saw this young woman looking tired and bedraggled, so I brought her home and made her a meal from the roast beef you had forgotten in fridge. She had only some worn sandals on her feet, so I gave her a pair of good shoes you had discarded because they had gone out of style. She was cold so I gave her a sweater I bought you for your birthday that you never wore because the colour did not suit you. Her trousers were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that were perfectly good, but too small for you now. Then, when she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, "Is there anything else your wife doesn't use any more?"

True story. Thirty years ago I met a pretty doe as a freshman in college. I asked her, "you smoke?" She responded "Only during and after sex."

We went out for two months.

Well, did she smoke? [smile]

True story. Thirty years ago I met a pretty doe as a freshman in college. I asked her, "you smoke?" She responded "Only during and after sex."

We went out for two months.

One girl asked me the same thing…"Do you smoke after sex?"…I replied, "Don't know….I've never looked…"

Archived