Gibson Brands Forums

Hummer Les Paul

daveinspain

The Hummer - never seen it but not surprised they make Corvette, Harley, Indian, etc. etc. etc. so sure. the starplocks definately look like they would hold up to some movement! wonder what that sucker ways.

As far the Homer that's sweet and a cool drawing there's one that probably will be worth something someday a one of a kind drawing from a iconic artist. Hmmmmm??? or should I say Dohhhh

Im surprised we haven't seen a Harry Potter guitar with a wand instead of a truss rod or something???

Never seen or heard of the Hummer LP either' date=' but I'm not surprised if it's real. The Homer, now that's another story. LOL They could've at least quoted Homer as saying "Mmmmm. BEER." [/quote']

I agree... they could even have a standard production model, you know... "Announcing the new Gibson Les Paul Springfield! Disclaimer: due to the small capsule of plutonium obtained from the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant that is inserted into the guitar's body during production, this instrument should be kept in its case at all times and never played to reduce the risk of causing a miniature nuclear holocaust."

I agree... they could even have a standard production model' date=' you know... "Announcing the new Gibson Les Paul Springfield! Disclaimer: due to the small capsule of plutonium obtained from the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant that is inserted into the guitar's body during production, this instrument should be kept in its case at all times and never played to reduce the risk of causing a miniature nuclear holocaust."[/quote']

Yeah. I could see it now. US cities from coast to coast going up in a mushroom cloud and a bunch of us "Homers" saying "Doohhh!".

Archived