Gibson Brands Forums

Man ON The Moon

MrNylon

Yes. Perhaps we should copy the link to this thread into the "Conspiracies" thread... [biggrin]

One of my earliest memories is of me sitting in a high chair looking at the TV and seeing these guys in the space suits jumping around on the moon. Of course I didn't understand what it was, and I might even have been viewing a re-run of the footage :-k. But I distinctly remember seeing it as a very young child.

Yeah, we sat out on our front porch, and watched them walk around up there! [biggrin]

(Well...imagined it!) Of couse, there are those who say it never happened,

that it was just a staged "movie" in an obscure government studio. [tongue]

I much prefer (and believe) the original (official) version, myself! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

Yeah, we sat out on our front porch, and watched them walk around up there! [biggrin]

(Well...imagined it!) Of couse, there are those who say it never happened,

that it was just a staged "movie" in an obscure government studio. [tongue]

I much prefer (and believe) the original (official) version, myself! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

Myself included CB. kvelPOF.gif

Earlier in the day I had run into a couple of buddies from high scholo and we drank too much wine. So I was at home horizontal on the couch with our little TV turned on its side soI could see it properly. Being I was in that condition I'm not one who is able to debunk te conspiracy guys on this matter. But even in that condition it was way cool.

1. Gee, you guys are young. <grin>

2. And we're doing what to extend today the steps of mankind beyond increasing our population and figuring how we all can be interconnected in a fun, but Orwellian mode?

m

Archived