Gibson Brands Forums

The Davinci Code

Big Bill

Guest Farnsbarns

60399_510573599018163_423002890_n.jpg

No, but then, no one has ever claimed it was. It's simply a novel, written as a work of fiction and marketed accordingly. What on earth would make anyone think it was true?

No, but then, no one has ever claimed it was. It's simply a novel, written as a work of fiction and marketed accordingly. What on earth would make anyone think it was true?

Farns my friend, look closely to the face. [biggrin]

Guest Farnsbarns

Well, to be totally accurate it's da Vinci.

Yes, correct. I do chuckle when someone decides to correct the spelling or grammar of another when they at themselves are wrong.

Guest Farnsbarns

Oh Bo Llocks [blush]

davincicode_zps1484e6e7.jpg

That's written in block capitals so it would all be capitalised.

I still don't get the original joke that was being made here. I can obviously tell the face in the picture has been photoshopped, and now I know who it is but I still don't get it.

Dude, you are look way to deep into the post. It was intended to be a little quip to celebrate the guys birthday. Unfortunately it went over like a wet fart at a job interview.

Worse.

Dude, you are look way to deep into the post. It was intended to be a little quip to celebrate the guys birthday. Unfortunately it went over like a wet fart at a job interview.

I'm beginning to think some people on here are WAY TOO SERIOUS! [angry]

Archived