Gibson Brands Forums

N.G.D.

moparguy

I got one more guitar to go and Ill have the big 4. I want an American tele and a marshall amp and Im done

lol, I've the same thing over the years. Good luck being "done"... I'm not sure it ever ends. I would love to have a Tele some day. And maybe a new Strat so I can leave my '72 home. Want a Goldtop... maybe with P90's ...

Congrats on a killer SG,I had two Epi SG,s I loved big time but once again money has been tight for a long time round here.One was a Tony Iommi and it sounded/looked killer.The other was a white Epi SG that MF had on sale for like $399.00 and it came from the factory with the Zakk Wylde active EMG pickups and was another screamer.

MVC-052S.jpg

Funny thing was a few years later I got around to buying a real Gibson SG a killer Supreme with P90's and for the first time Gibson dissapointed me with a weak sounding axe.It did look killer but the P90's were weak as hell(I should have kept the Epi's they blew the Gibson away.

Sorry the only pic I could find was a family one and you got to admit the Supreme was one killer looking axe,mahog body and a flame maple cap.

MVC-008G-1.jpg

I really dig yours you got the real thing the perfect SG,great color and I know the 57 classics can kick butt or be sweet and clean.

Dam I wish a Gibby SG would follow me home.

This thread is like torture, I keep telling myself Im not allowed a new guitar because I need a bass amp (and to pay uni fee's/ save for a house) but you're making it hard. Hope it sounds as killer as it looks

Archived