Gibson Brands Forums

What's your dream rig?

ninety1vee

I already have the guitars and pedals I want. Throw in 3 Marshall stacks with 2204 heads and a 12 pack of Bud' date=' and I think we're there.[/quote']

bud? c'mon dude, how bout a 12 pack of odell, and some buds

i love my rig, the only thing i can think of is another cabinet if im playing big places and i need to be LOUDER

I TRIED EBAY BUT THE SHIPPING COST IS JUST INSANE THESE DAYS.

I'm usually a nice guy, but- shut up. Please. I'm not going to mercilessly attack you like Neo would (too bad he isn't still here) because I really don't feel like getting banned, but it would be most appreciated if you did all us forumers a favour and pressed that magic little button on your keyboard that stops everything you write from being in all capitals.

I'm usually a nice guy' date=' but- shut up. Please. I'm not going to mercilessly attack you like Neo would (too bad he isn't still here) because I really don't feel like getting banned, but it would be most appreciated if you did all us forumers a favour and pressed that magic little button on your keyboard that stops everything you write from being in all capitals.[/quote']

OH YOU MEANT THIS ONE?

Here's just a list if i ever become mega-rich. Bolded items are what I'm definitely gonna try to get... eventually at least.

-Amps -

*Fender Twin Reverb or Deluxe Reverb

*Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier or Express 5:50

*Mesa Boogie Bass Amp

-Pedals-

*Big Muff Bass Pie (check)

*EH Holy Grail

*Dunlop Wah Pedal

*Some nice delay pedal

Those are some that i can think of now, but i'm sure there's more.

-Instruments-

*Customized Les Paul Vintage Mahogany (Have the guitar, upgrades coming soon) (check)

*Fender Jaguar American '62 reissue

*Gibson or Rickenbacker bass of some sorts

*Cello

*Lapsteel

*Piano (check)

*Gibson Les Paul and/or Sg Custom

I'd like a Historic SG Std. made to my specs (I have oodles and oodles of photographic reference, Gibson!) to plug through a JTM-45 (or even a 50-watt Plexi) head and a matching pair of those tall quasi-reissue "TV" 4x12" cabs. That'd be Heaven to me. #-o

H-Bomb

The one thing that would give me my dream rig would be an Orange Thunderverb.

I have a Les Paul, 73 Fender Super Reverb, AB/Y Switch, Slash Cry Baby, so I think that Orange would make me pretty content. I play a marshall combo right now, but I've always wanted an Orange

Archived