Gibson Brands Forums

Sir Paul McCartney, Happy Birthday!

Valeriy

Happy Birthday, sir Paul!

At one time I was really sick by his hit songs: Venus and Mars are Alright Tonight, Call Me Back Again etc. And also there was a hit I Want You (Shes So Heavy), in youth, we tried to play the hit on guitars. All these songs are known and became as icons together with sir Paul. Therefore here I will not show them as originals, but maybe somebody will look at them in musical with pleasure [biggrin] .

Even Maxwell's Silver Hammer, that some Beatles fans do not very fond (they say, John was not very happy when the Beatles were in recording this song), but this thing looks funny in the musical :) .

Happy birthday Paul! Get well.

I love every song on Abbey Road. I always thought that She's so Heavy was a "John" song though? Paul certainly came into his owning the later Beatles.

Certainly Maxwell was Paul.

Happy birthday Paul! Get well.

I love every song on Abbey Road. I always thought that She's so Heavy was a "John" song though? Paul certainly came into his owning the later Beatles.

Certainly Maxwell was Paul.

Yep, mainly this is John in this song, I suspected that someone will notice this, but at one time I believed being mistaken that Paul sings it, this is my one of the two old delusions in singing of John & Paul in the Beatles when I muddled up them. But in any case at least, Paul has a hit no worse, Oh Darling :) .

Must have been SOME "virus," to hang on as long as it has? [scared]

Just saw a week or so ago that he also cancelled the opening of the North American tour in Lubbock, TX due to the same "virus".

Having a lingering thing like that hanging around when you're as old as he is can't be a good thing. He's probably my least favorite of the Beatles, for a number of reasons, but I still wish him a speedy recovery.

Edit: And a Happy Birthday!!

Archived