Gibson Brands Forums

In before the lock

rct

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is all about, what has this bloke done to provoke all this venom?

Ian

Him think him "Great White Buffalo". Him bad medicine.

(I'm part Cherokee so please don't give me any PC crap.)

I thought that song - GWB - was quite complimentary to the Indians (excuse me if that's not politically correct term these days) compared to what it said of the white man (ditto). ?

I would have to agree with you on that point.

I think Ted feels stuck between these 2 worlds.

I must admit I was going for the laugh. [blush]

1406489052[/url]' post='1546175']

I would happily volunteer. As a matter of fact, I considered booking a show with him (it's what I do for a living) when the RNC was in town before the last election, and humiliating him on stage. I envisioned his encore being ruined with a "Carrie" -like dumping of all manner of offal on his head from the downstage truss as I unrolled an Obama backdrop upstage. I was going to arm a couple of hundred like-minded people ( easily found) with rotting vegetables and other garbage and parade them in and have them them let fly at him as well. I seriously considered these things but would be just as happy to kick him in his balls and save myself a few bucks.

JG, time to get you ObamaCare Physician's Assistant to up your meds. Again.

JG, time to get you ObamaCare Physician's Assistant to up your meds. Again.

Well, I do have affordable health insurance for the first time in 6 or 7 years thanks to the ACA. And, as a taxpayer and an old feller, I'm happy to have it. My only script is a statin but thanks for your concern. If anyone's meds need checking I'd say it was that ill-mannered, loud mouthed, has been… Ted "pant load " Nugent.

• 2 weeks later...

And these are things we should be proud of? :rolleyes:

Proud of Joan. Go girl. Don't agree with everything Ted has said but sure loved playing his stuff back in the 70's.

Maybe not so much Pee Wee. Was he convicted of child molestation? If so then I definitely don't like him.

Proud of Joan. Go girl. Don't agree with everything Ted has said but sure loved playing his stuff back in the 70's.

Maybe not so much Pee Wee. Was he convicted of child molestation? If so then I definitely don't like him.

If I remember correctly, he got caught in an X-Rated theater with his hands on his Herman.

Sorry Pup, sometimes attempts at being funny don't always translate into typed text.

If I remember correctly, he got caught in an X-Rated theater with his hands on his Herman.

Sorry Pup, sometimes attempts at being funny don't always translate into typed text.

Hey L8 is moon pie and RC (pronounced are ah See) a Tennessee as well as Northern Alabama thing?

it absolutely IS a Northeast Alabama thing, but we pronounce it like a pirate....

ARRRRR See !!

but it's getting hard to find here........

Went to Birmingham a few years back and was introduced to this great combo as a way to finish off unbelievable bar be que (that used a soy sauce base). Had to be wheeled to my room.

Archived