Gibson Brands Forums

what's for breakfast on a Sunday morning?

saturn

Yeah, I wanted an answer from an actual English person who was familiar with the usage. But thanks for showing me how to Google. :rolleyes:

If you want the actual English version you can always use google translate - LOL!

(get it? US vs Brit language joke ... never mind ...)

If you want the actual English version you can always use google translate - LOL!

(get it? US vs Brit language joke ... never mind ...)

Well, I got it, but that isn't saying much.

rct

My up and at um Sunday morning breakfast can be a "scratch" waffle made with a blend of whole wheat/white flour & old fashion oats. Mix in some pecan chips and top with either a fried egg "sunny side up" or Blackberries. First some olive oil margarine and some fresh honey before the toppings. For my side, I like patty sausage either regular or pork/bacon style. Small glass of 100% grape or pineapple juice and a big glass of filtered water. No photo's, but that's Sunday AM sometimes. When in season the topping could change to fresh peaches and sometimes some cantaloupe for some extra ballast. Dang, now it's Monday and I want Sunday breakfast again but no time for that.

Aster

Sorry I am late to the party.

Left over lentil soup from Friday's takeout (Shawarma Inn), Greek yogurt with granola, and coffee with half and half. My wife was out of town so I was solo with my son. He had cherry yogurt, dry granola with raisins, and a glass of water.

Archived