Gibson Brands Forums

Advice for Our Seasoned Members

harmonicchaos

I'm kinda ornery right now so in honor of the "Advice for Youngsters" thread, i'd start a thread for those of us who have lived longer than "us youngsters".

This is to be completely civil, and breaking that rule will result in me deleting the thread... a little ribbing is allowed though :-$

No intended offense is meant to be inflicted to ANY of the members by me.

Okay I'll start out.

*Just because we're young, doesn't mean ALL of us are going to be a pain in the rear... there are some teenagers and kids that are just as civil and mature (and sometimes more so) than some adults.

*When you fart dust (AXE®), please do so in a designated area, we would like to avoid asphyxiation happening to anyone.

*This one is directed towards members of all ages: Do not eat the yellow sand or snow!! Let AXE® be the antecedent to this advice!!

*If you are going to buy a pink hello kitty bike [AXE®!!] please use a padlock for it or keep it in your garage so that no 8-year old girls can steal it!

*If you've got a studio-full of nice guitars, please put a warning sign before posting pics in order to avoid any of us kids (who normally have very little, or no, income) becoming depressed and then suicidal... ;)

Okay, I know leave this thread in your hands...

:D/

Bashfulness is an ornament to youth, but a reproach to old age.

Aristotle

Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope.

Aristotle

Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.

Aristotle

Passion rebuilds the world for the youth. It makes all things alive and significant.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

And yes ' date=' tis I who farts dust, and my family is proud.[/quote']

"That's something to be proud of. That's a life you can hang your hat on..."

my mom listens to country music, ONLY country music... it was bound to rub off a little eventually.

It will be part of your legacy AXE®, I'm sure.

I just realised that most of the things on my list had to do with WAXE®

Damn you AXE®! You've permeated my subconscious!!!

KSG, I'm never gonna get that picture out of my head... thanks ;) :D :-$

That guy looks like he's about to blow!!!

It makes my stomach hurt!! (I've got ulcers among other things)

I'm kinda ornery right now so in honor of the "Advice for Youngsters" thread' date=' i'd start a thread for those of us who have lived longer than "us youngsters".

This is to be completely civil, and breaking that rule will result in me deleting the thread... a little ribbing is allowed though :-$

No intended offense is meant to be inflicted to ANY of the members by me.

Okay I'll start out.

*Just because we're young, doesn't mean ALL of us are going to be a pain in the rear... there are some teenagers and kids that are just as civil and mature (and sometimes more so) than some adults.

*When you fart dust (AXE®), please do so in a designated area, we would like to avoid asphyxiation happening to anyone.

*This one is directed towards members of all ages: Do not eat the yellow sand or snow!! Let AXE® be the antecedent to this advice!!

*If you are going to buy a pink hello kitty bike [AXE®!!'] please use a padlock for it or keep it in your garage so that no 8-year old girls can steal it!

*If you've got a studio-full of nice guitars, please put a warning sign before posting pics in order to avoid any of us kids (who normally have very little, or no, income) becoming depressed and then suicidal... ;)

Okay, I know leave this thread in your hands...

:D/

Kids got spunk...

Archived