Gibson Brands Forums

Check This Out..... !

Murph

Nearly 17 years after the release of the Double Aught c.d., for some reason cdbaby a few days ago puts about half of the cd on YouTube. I don't have a problem with it, it's on iTunes and Google Play as well, but the timing just seems odd and nobody told me it was going to happen.

Anyhow, Ladies and Gentleman, here is the song that is the namesake of my handle on this and many forums. The first solo is Owen Malone's single coil G&L Interceptor.

My 1979 SG kicks in the fills around 1:40 and gets a solo around 2:18. It's plugged into a well cranked JCM900 (4100) w/ 4/12's (1960A).

Nearly 17 years after the release of the Double Aught c.d., for some reason cdbaby a few days ago puts about half of the cd on YouTube. I don't have a problem with it, it's on iTunes and Google Play as well, but the timing just seems odd and nobody told me it was going to happen.

Anyhow, Ladies and Gentleman, here is the song that is the namesake of my handle on this and many forums. The first solo is Owen Malone's single coil G&L Interceptor.

My 1979 SG kicks in the fills around 1:40 and gets a solo around 2:18. It's plugged into a well cranked JCM900 (4100) w/ 4/12's (1960A).

meh

4H

Thanks for the kind words. It was the play on words that made the song and it was well received by reviewers at the time. It was a good run for a bunch of low budget party-ers and I wouldn't trade those times for anything.

Thanks again.

Archived