Gibson Brands Forums

Hello

Namvet

Glad to be back. Oldest grand daughter smashed my computer and just got around to getting another. Since I've been gone I've picked up an Epi Les Paul 60s Tribute.

Glad you're online again! The Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute is a great guitar. [thumbup] I love mine, too! [wub]

Hang on. Hasn't it been absolutely yonks since you posted? Have I missed something?

Glad to see you though old bean.

[t's been about a year and a half. Good to see you still remember me Farns. How are things in the Isles?

Guest Farnsbarns

[quote name='Namvet' timestamp='1447779812' po

[t's been about a year and a half. Good to see you still remember me Farns. How are things in the Isles?

I thought so, it was just the broken computer thing and the casual way everyone received this that made me think I've missed something. Well then NV, of course I remember you, the last we spoke was by PM about some troll or another I think.

Really glad to see one of the old crowd back. Don't go away this time will you.

I thought so, it was just the broken computer thing and the casual way everyone received this that made me think I've missed something. Well then NV, of course I remember you, the last we spoke was by PM about some troll or another I think.

Really glad to see one of the old crowd back. Don't go away this time will you.

I don't plan on it Brother as long as I wake up every morning!

Archived