Gibson Brands Forums

So !?!?

AXE®

I took the pickguard off my Gold top ... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a few grams lighter' date=' what do I do with the holes ?

It sounds the same though. *sigh*

Wanna see a picture ??????????????[/quote']

DUUUUUDE!!!!1111 U TOTALLY FECKED UP THE VALYOU!!!!!1111ONE1111

I did the same to the Studio and it now has two small holes also' date=' wonder what to do about the holes but also more important what to do with the damn screws so I don't lose them.........

[/quote']

You can place the screw back into the hole after you removed the pickguard. It won't look perfect, but it will look better than having a hole visible. Also, you won't lose the screw this way.

I took the pickguard off my gold top today too, and I put on some speed knobs. Then I put the pickguard back on and put the top hat knobs back on too. It looks better that way I think. I think I may have played faster with the speed knobs on though.

I took the pickguard off my gold top today too' date=' and I put on some speed knobs. Then I put the pickguard back on and put the top hat knobs back on too. It looks better that way I think. I think I may have played faster with the speed knobs on though.[/quote']

You know what I'm going to ask, so please upload them...

52 goldtop with single-coils and a tailpiece that reached all the way back to your strap button.

Non-adjustable bridge...

droooolllll!!!!

You can't look at that without admitting to the jazzy lineage to the most envied scultured six string out there.

Archived