Gibson Brands Forums

Crop Circles

daveinspain

Crop circles, UFO's and Sasquatch all showing up on the forum in the same week that Donald Trump doesn't know who the KKK are.

Have the aliens finally been able to rid us of our senses? What are their plans for us, now that we are a race with no brain?

2% Jokers with rope

97.9% photoshop

0.1% Viennese waltzers

You must admit that some of these things are just too big and intricate to be made in one night… Photoshop?? investigators go to the circles and walk around in them and take measurements and document them…

I figure they're made by people from our planet. They made one over here and a few people with bad outfits showed up to be part of something bigger than themselves. Lots of grandiose gesturing and a lost phone or two. That's about it.

It wasn't anything like the one in the picture, but aliens don't do things in a big way around here.

Crop circles..... [biggrin]

Seem to 'crop' up in the south of England regularly in summer... [thumbup]

Source of huge mirth and 'pub' conversation

Mysteriously and confusingly gravitating toward Stonehenge with it's history and allusion to Druid customs and rituals.... :blink:

Great fun

Bring it on.... [thumbup]

V

:-({|=

Guest Farnsbarns

Searcy is bang on. The 2 guys who started crop circles admitted the entire hoax years later. 100% of crop circles are man made hoaxes.

They made a documentary a while ago poking fun at the people who still argue that the way the crops are laid down cannot be done by people despite the people who did it explaining how they did it.

Me and 2 friends did one in the 90s in Crowhurst, Surrey. You should have heard the stuff people where spouting then.

Last summer on the way to a gig I saw Elvis, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, the Beast of Bodmin and the Surrey puma jump out of a UFO (they overtook me on the inside too) and make some crop circles in a field beside the A303.

And that is absolutely true....... :rolleyes:

Last summer on the way to a gig I saw Elvis, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, the Beast of Bodmin and the Surrey puma jump out of a UFO (they overtook me on the inside too) and make some crop circles in a field beside the A303.

And that is absolutely true....... :rolleyes:

I absolutely distrust absolutes!

Archived