Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

So managed to get though an operation today and found tha A gall stone was lodgeh on my bile duct and subsequentlst removed so hoping i will be on the improve from now on

and still hoping to leave for Queensland on Sunday. See how it goes I guess.

gall stone isn't a easy pain , those things hurt big time. Hope your doing better Digger and get back home

4H

gall stone isn't a easy pain , those things hurt big time. Hope your doing better Digger and get back home

4H

Going good today thanks 4H and my tummy feels better than it has for months. Still have some sensitivity where they cut me yesterday but that will go in a few days.

I did the whole trip yesterday, 3 1/2 hours each way plus had the operation and was pretty buggered when I got home about 9.30 pm .

Quite tired today also but then its pouring rain so I decided I'd cut myself a bit of slack anyway.

Its all good and real progress thanks mate.

Friday evening here.

Too hot outside to grill the chicken, so I'm going to throw some leg quarters under the broiler, turning often, and basting with a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, and olive oil.

A romaine lettuce salad with fresh tomatoes from my garden.

Lots and lots of ice cold beers.

:)

Egg& bacon roll to die for in a small town heading east, in fact right where we turned to make the long haul north, 2/3rds of the way up the continent. That was brekkie!

Staying in Canberra tonight as we've been told about a good Chinese restaurant here.

Let you know what its like tomorrow.

1469331893[/url]' post='1786425']

I'm jealous

It's really odd we never go there. I used to do Kentucky all the time younger. Married we went there many times. The last 20 years, we have had one several blocks down the street and probably have eaten there twice. We both love it but their prices here have gone way up so we tend to stay away. Today, lunch was a homemade Sierra Turkey sandwich made from all the ingredients that Panera Bread makes there's. We found the special bread and all. Very good. Dinner was hamburgers on the grill. The wife thinks I make better hamburgers then anywhere in Omaha she's ever tried. (It's the seasoning I put on and don't tell her that I put it on her burger.) lol

I went all healthy since finding my blender again (haven't seen it since moving recently...)

Smoothie made of banana, mango, passionfruit, apple, grape, blueberry, apricot and yoghurt.

Completely ruined it all by having a Krispy Kreme doughnut shortly after...