Gibson Brands Forums

KT Tunstall's white Dove

Mickthemiller

Eye of the beholder......again. Must be an Irish thing. Sorry, Stu, but KT is just fugly to mine eyes.

Makes sense. Would explain you liking dove guitars

Have you watched her play inwant you back by the Jackson 5 ?

That turned me on no end

I posted a link , but this is the better one to watch

Makes sense. Would explain you liking dove guitars

Have you watched her play inwant you back by the Jackson 5 ?

That turned me on no end

I posted a link , but this is the better one to watch

Crazy... so talented, this strum pattern seems so hard to keep going while singing this at same time. Nice performance

KT is an immensely talented woman. A shootout would be interesting. Kacey has the edge in looks, but she's twenty years younger. KT has been performing for years. As far as talent goes, I'd go with KT in a heartbeat. She can bring the roof down all by herself. Doesn't need a band. Very high energy when needed. Kacey is pretty, easy-on-the-ears (don't take that in the wrong way) and I really enjoy watching/hearing her. That said, both are great and play different styles of music.

Got to say, each to their own and all, but I personally find the white Dove horrible. It takes all the beauty away and looks like someone has thrown a bucket of paint over it [thumbdn] It probably plays great, but I'm not a fan. I prefer my natural Dove.

Got to say, each to their own and all, but I personally find the white Dove horrible. It takes all the beauty away and looks like someone has thrown a bucket of paint over it [thumbdn] It probably plays great, but I'm not a fan. I prefer my natural Dove.

I'd agree. Awful looking thing. But she liked it

Here is a link to her talking about it:

I saw her on September 14th in Washington DC, she was incredible. Truly a one of a kind talent and incredible performer.

I waited outside of the theatre for her after the show and got to meet her (https://www.instagram.com/p/BKXdixMjIoO/) she was incredibly kind and witty.

**Sorry, I didn't read the rest of the posts- didn't realize someone else posted this video.

Info here:

JC

I don't care what people think about the white Dove. KT's reaction to opening that case and seeing HER custom Gibson is absolutely priceless!

KT: "F*** me! That is so f***ing cool! And it is MINE!"

Marvelous!

Archived