Gibson Brands Forums

No name calling ,but....................................................

eeh1

As you all know I traded in my Mahogany J50 for a Brazilian AJ. Well here goes, I just acquired a...............................MMMMMMMMMMMMARTIN D18 Authentic Mahogany to replace the mahogany J50 I traded.

So on the Gibson forums Iam talking Martin.

Let the name calling begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you were unique. Most of us here own a Martin or two. There is even one guy who owns a couple of Taylors - can't remember his name though.

Isn't his real name Martin Player' date=' or something like that?

[/quote']

Dang.... I think I know who you guys are talking about but I have been informed (by his wife and kids) that he is kind of an *** so we won't mention his name..... =P~

What I want to know is who is this "Martin" the OP is referring to? Does he make guitars like Estaban? ;)

A what....? I played one of those recently.=P~

Currently in the house...

Gibson J-180

Gibson ES-335

Gibson LP Studio

Fender Strat

Epi AJ 200 (very good guitar)

Epi AJ

Washburn

Oscar-Schmidt (garage sale rescue)

Ibanez (garage sale rescue)

If I come across one (martin) at a good price I will add to the list

As you all know I traded in my Mahogany J50 for a Brazilian AJ. Well here goes' date=' I just acquired a...............................MMMMMMMMMMMMARTIN D18 Authentic Mahogany to replace the mahogany J50 I traded.

So on the Gibson forums Iam talking Martin.

Let the name calling begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

A guy's gotta have a beater for the grandkids to color on I guess.

I wish you were unique. Most of us here own a Martin or two. There is even one guy who owns a couple of Taylors - can't remember his name though.

Don't got a Mertin. Got a Harmony Est, Stella with a Morton shaped headstock. Does that count?

It is grossly unfair to compare an Esteban to any other make of guitar on earth-this instrument is absolutely in a class by itself-- I said it and I am glad

and besides,The Great Masked One is a real hero to countless of thousands including moi

Moose

P.S Who else offers a guitar for $249 that includes an amp that can also be used as a micro wave ?

Archived