Gibson Brands Forums

David Crosby Is A Moron....

Murph

reading smut and taking it out of context and then using names like moron is moronic- Crosby has done more for music than any of us AND fights for peace

to take delight in someone else's misery and loss is pathetic. Just because the building belongs to Trump, doesn't mean that the people effected by this deserve any of it.

They just live there, pay rent, come home to their families. What he, and others like DC do at times like this is repugnant. You can honor him if you wish, I won't.

and there is NOTHING political here. it's simple human decency, which he seems to (at least at times) not posses.

my 2 cents....

You’re right, Nick-I perhaps could have chosen my words a little better. I just find it a disturbing lapse of judgement for him to be so gleeful about a fire in a staffed and populated building. He knew lives were at risk, and to gloat about an incident like that due to political opinion is bleak and classless, certainly beneath an artist of his calibre.

Definitely a disturbing lapse of judgement, but I think its all coming from his personal overwhelming frustration at the owner of the building.

You can't assume Crosby knew someone had died in the fire when he tweeted that. Not excusing him in any way: he has a history of shooting from the hip and sticking his foot firmly in his mouth.

I take anything in the NY Post about as seriously as I take the National Enquirer. NY Post is another Rupert Murdoch News Corp property, after all.

So, he thought the building was empty, when he tweeted that?

So, he thought the building was empty, when he tweeted that?

I don't know what Crosby was thinking. I think it was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing a building on fire that said "Trump" on it. It's no secret that he's rabidly anti-Trump.

I reeeeaaally tried to stay out if this, but as a fan it's kind of impossible.

Don't think D.C. can be overrated as a musician/singer/composer/songwriter and I find him one of the most important figures in the game.

Simply by showing how to be ones own man in a business full of demands and designer-puppets.

With that in place I simply don't know what to say 'bout this issue.

Other than present a pair of boots for the next time he hits into the mud. Thing is though, that he probably will do it spontaneously.

The tallest ones I could find ~ iDTHKEK.jpg, , , they are approx 8 miles high

People say stupid things.

Cast the first stone and all that.

I hope I'm never held accountable for some of the garbage that I have spewed in 57 years.

I agree, and I drank a LOT when I was younger so was quite the Master of stupid.

And, with a microphone and huge p.a. systems.

However, the "Peace and Love" crowd is certainly showing a lot of hate lately.

And it's sad to watch.

Every form of media is selective about its outrage.

Don't let this get into a political thing.

This thread is a political thing, surely it infringes the rules/guidelines on political content and should be removed. Suffice to say, some people are morons. rolleyes.gif

Archived