Gibson Brands Forums

GAS

pappy

Just a quick drop in to say hello to all. I just got my new Eppy SG, I know it is not a Gibson, but the past year was rough, and I really had BAD GAS, and this is what the bank account would allow. Have had a few surgeries , but it appears as of now I am on the upswing and back to playing and wanting to play music again. I have really missed this one aspect of my life. It has been a great time to get lost in the music once again.

Hope you all have been doing well, I will make an effort to pop in and say hello and check out what is going on with everyone. Well for now that is what has been going on and hope tp be back in the swing of things again on the forums.

Pappy

Pictures of guitar: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcot41eurf6ptrf/SG1.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhugmvkh0chcqlu/SG2.jpeg?dl=0

Welcome back Pappy, I hope you are well.

Nice looking SG. What music are you listening to these days?

Take care now.

jdgm

I am all over the place, Mark Cohan, Meatloaf, Harry Chapin, Queen, Clapton, Hootie, Leonard Cohen, and so many more, of course I fall back to my youth and love the oldies, 50's and 60's stuff.

HNG Pappy. Enjoy your new acquisition. I too have had multiple surgeries combined with serious arthritis issues that made playing virtually impossible for a long time. Just now getting back into playing regularly. Feels good. Good luck with your return to playing.

....I just got my new Eppy SG.... it appears as of now I am on the upswing and back to playing and wanting to play music again.

Good to hear it on all four! I got no doubt that Epi SG is going to do what you want. Congrats and HNGD!

Hi Pappy and welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the health issues but glad to read things seem to be very much heading back to normal.

Congrats on the guitar, too. Hope you find all those delicious tones you seek with her!

Pip.

Archived