Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

LP Trad Pro II

Got a 2012 Martin J12-16 off Reverb. It is flawless. It sounds great and the action is very good. It has a gloss top and satin back and sides. It has a Spruce top and Hog back and sides. I think it has Richtite board. Sounds amazing. Ordered new strings for it and ebony pins. I'm in NC right now and will post pics when I get home.

Got a 2012 Martin J12-16 off Reverb.

Congrats! I got a good deal on a GPC12PA4 off reverb. It's dinky compared to my Guild jumbos, but it's a fun little guitar to play! I even like the dark ebony-looking richlite fingerboard. That DTAR system on yours is quite nice. Enjoy!

Got a 2012 Martin J12-16 off Reverb. It is flawless. It sounds great and the action is very good. It has a gloss top and satin back and sides. It has a Spruce top and Hog back and sides. I think it has Richtite board. Sounds amazing. Ordered new strings for it and ebony pins. I'm in NC right now and will post pics when I get home.

If you're near Durham and Hillsborough, NC, you should check out Pre-War Guitars.

Pre-War Guitars

Edited by zigzag