Gibson Brands Forums

Real GAS

Big Bill

I don't know why but EVERY time I go shopping either it be Shop Rite, Wal-Mart, or what ever store, I get gas! The kind that can't wait until I leave the store. So I end up spending most of my shopping time looking for an empty isle. Which is hard to do here in Jersey. My wife will not shop with me.

Just do it is what I say.

Must have been maybe 10 years ago; I was working at an office then, which had its own car park.

One morning I pulled into a space and felt one coming on, as I got out of the car.

Driving in, I'd noticed an attractive young blonde from another department in the process of parking on other side of the car park.

I shut my car door and for some reason, I don't know why -

Let off the loudest crispest FART ever in the world anywhere; so friggin' loud you could hear it echoing round the car park - and the girl, 30 yards away, jumped!

I've always remembered that moment with pride.

Nobody does it better......

[biggrin]

When I was in the Navy - on board ship - we would have morning muster after 'breakfast'.

We had to line up in 3 rows. 7 or 8 to a row.

We'd have contests to see who could get everyone to break ranks. We were pretty hearty - but there were some really ripe ones occasionally that would do it.

The Chief had to explain it to the Lt.jg.

Archived