Gibson Brands Forums

Ca fires

brc

Thoughts are with every one affected by the fires in Ca.

My brother, and his two sons, all three bought new homes within the last year and they have been evactuated as of last night.

One of my nephews was evactuated Tues night, then my other nephew last night, and my brother today.

Three new houses with flames within 100-200 yards from their back yards.

If you look up where all the fires are at on the map of Ca. it just boggles the mind.

Just think, some S O B started the Holy fire in So. Ca.

Would be fitting to throw that arsonist in the middle of the fire he started.

Thoughts are with every one affected by the fires in Ca.

My brother, and his two sons, all three bought new homes within the last year and they have been evactuated as of last night.

One of my nephews was evactuated Tues night, then my other nephew last night, and my brother today.

Three new houses with flames within 100-200 yards from their back yards.

If you look up where all the fires are at on the map of Ca. it just boggles the mind.

Just think, some S O B started the Holy fire in So. Ca.

Would be fitting to throw that arsonist in the middle of the fire he started.

75% of the state is now covered in smoke.

And I'm really getting tired of breathing this crappy air! :(

I started a thread on this subject a week or two ago.

It's drifted over to page 2.

Sounds like summer in Oz!

My thoughts go out to all affected as we know what its like, and that is scarey as hell!

I think we’ve left the house on 3 occasions expecting it to be gone when we return.

My advice to those in harms way is to insure the heck out of everything and leave early!

I keep updated photo records of all our stuff, make model & serial numbers where applicable, copy of receipts on big stuff if you have them.

There are no posessions worth your life!

Thoughts are with every one affected by the fires in Ca....Three new houses with flames within 100-200 yards from their back yards.

Man, I hope those homes were saved. We've had smoke (and some fires) here in Utah for the past week, and it's expected to continue for more weeks. Apparently it's smoky at my new place up in Idaho, too. The weather forecast for the entire West is "haze." These fires are awful!

Floods in the East, fires in the West. msp_unsure.gif

So far, I've never been personally affected by either, for which I'm grateful. My heart goes out to all those who have been affected. Hopefully my donations to Red Cross do some good for someone.

Archived