Gibson Brands Forums

Bob

MorrisrownSal

You don't get much cooler than "His Bobness."..............Think about it------right in the midst of the R & R explosion, Surf Music, Rhythm & Blues, Mo Town, and The British Invasion, there was this skinny Jewish kid with an acoustic guitar and harmonica and today he's still kicking butt and taking names. [thumbup] [thumbup]

Dating clues....

Blimpie... old sandwich chain. Kind of like Subway ....

Video Cassettes

I can’t make out the Dodger Magic cover on Baseball Digest... maybe someone else can sleuth that.

This was an easy one http://michaelpmcgrath.com/Newspapers/ near bottom of page "USA TODAY BASEBALL WEEKLY" look at 2001 august 15-21.

Also the photo is in landscape mode, quite rare to see other than portrait mode in this age of little thumb machines.

I am not a Dylan obsessive, just took a little time to use meta-search function on a quiet evening.

Bob may be interested in sports but this is a set-up.

Clue'n'key here is the word magic, , , it titles Dylan standing in the middle of a totally plain non-magical scenography.

'Cept of course that every spot holds magik if only your eyes'n'spirit can see it.

Great shot

Dating clues....

Blimpie... old sandwich chain. Kind of like Subway ....

Video Cassettes

I can’t make out the Dodger Magic cover on Baseball Digest... maybe someone else can sleuth that.

Lucky Strike cigarettes out on the counter. That brand disappeared from the US in 2006. Cigarettes haven't been out on counters like that for a long time in any case.

Archived